Monday, January 25, 2010

Useless

I am feeling useless.
My heart is sinking.


I want to give up studying.
I guess its all because of peer pressure that's why i am studying right now.
Isnt abit stupid just because friends around you are taking degree then you want to follow the crowd?
Then your dad also asks you "Are you going to continue study? You aren't young now you know?" then its about telling you that his friends' sons or daughters are degree holders every month bringing back home how many sum of money.. blah blah blah..
Maybe i should just blame myself for not being clever enough...
Or i dont have the heart to study already..

I seriously cannot and hate memorizing notes!
In secondary school, my history, social studies and geography subjects are cannot make it one loh..
Passed poly because its PBL, no exams, only UTs and its open book tests somemore.
I guess i am being "spoilt" in poly days.

I was complaining to mum just now.
Told dear about this problem too.
Hais.. but.....
*shake head*
Maybe i just wanna hear or see what i wanted to see or hear..
No one really know what i really want..

No comments: