Thursday, January 21, 2010

Law can be fun too...



Start of my 2nd bridging today..
When law comes into my head, i will think law is difficult and all..
I guess not much people likes law classes..

Lixian told me about this lecturer call Adrian Hoa.
She said that he's good and he's the only "got standard" lecturer.
And yup, i do agree being in his class is really interesting!
He really could make law class FUN!
With the examples that he quoted, the class just couldnt stop laughing.
And he really like to say "tio bo" (correct not in english) in almost every sentences he said. Haha..

Anyway, I met up with Lixian and Liqin during break time for few mins too.
They had classes today.

Sat and sun having class too.
Eating up my weekends...
But i will still look forward to the class. =D

No comments: