Thursday, December 31, 2009

Accomplishment & New Resolution of 2009

Ahhh..
Ending 2009 soon in 24hr time..
Preparing for the new year 2010.

As time goes by, how i wish the time could slow down abit.
Because i feel that i am growing older year by year..
Age for woman is really a scary thing.. Oh my~
Well, life still goes on~

Anyway 2009 has been a wonderful year for me..
I accomplish most what i have to do and need to do as well..
And memories will be kept in heart and mind as these are bits and pieces of my life. :)

Oh yah!
To add on, i earn an experience of seeing a life coming to this world.
Which is my 2 precious god daughters. :D

Accomplishment in 2009

  • First overseas trip with BF. And we went twice this year~

  • And finally travelled to Taiwan, Taipei.

  • Happiness surrounds me..

  • Blessed to have family, bf, 2 sistas and SheauWei..

  • Finally registered a degree course after being so fickled-minded about what i wanna to do.

  • "Graduated" from Emerson.


New Resolution for 2010

  1. Need to pass driving badly!! They are removing poles for parking soon. :(

  2. Find a stable and permanent job.

  3. SAVE MONEY!! I've been spending money like water for past years and its cos of driving. :(

  4. I hope to go Taipei again!! Miss the food there very very much. And i want to on winter season. Probably SheauWei will be there to bring me around. But i have to find time because i will be working FT & studying PT.

  5. NEED JIANFEI! Every year i said the same thing but didnt accomplished at all. Will take up yoga lessons if possible. ;p

  6. Need to add some spices to my life. Felt boring~ I miss 2008 after Oct where my colleagues were actively organizing parties and outings.. But now because i left the place and some others too. Its hard to keep contact.

Teehee..
Well, thats about it. :D
Today is NYE~
Hereby wish all of you a happy holidays and HAPPY 2010~!! =)
CHEERS TO A NEW YEAR!

No comments: