Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Slept Well..

I am happy that i am sleeping well again nowadays..
I didnt said but the for past few days i really had a bad insomnia..
That night i met my bitch i cant even sleep well.
Kept on tossing and turning..
The feeling of you want to sleep but you cant is very irritating.


I bought the Jan 2010 issue cleo mag.
Its really interesting.
You could really learn some beauty tips there.


Those who sleep less than 5h a nite were 30% likely to gain 13kg than those who slept more...


Skin renews itself best between 11pm - 1am.

Hahaha..
No wonder i am getting fatter and getting old soon. =p
Anyway the section on "What happens to a man after he gets dumped." is interesting as well.. =)

Till here..
I am going to replay Obscure The Aftermath on my PSP..

No comments: