Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Looking back..

Sometimes when i feels bored i would read back my old archives.

The English that i typed it looks so funny...
Ok, i admit that my English was bad.
I still consider it's quite bad now..

The way i express my thoughts for that old r/s, i feel i was stupid then..
Seeing what i wrote about myself at fault then, i felt that now its not even wrong~
Maybe i was manipulated. HAHA!
But there's still good memories though..

Then i read about my sistas..
Bring me back some memories of us staying over at yan's house.
Its the one and only time that we did it!
What a good old times we had..
2010 will be the 10th yrs..

When one grow older, the brain will slowly forgets some stuff.
Its really good to keep a diary or an online diary.
10 years down the road when i am 32..
Maybe i can still read back these posts.. How nice would it be?
Dont you think so? =)

No comments: