Monday, December 28, 2009

Courage

I am someone who bottled up problems which I don't tell them to anyone. Yes not even my bitches.
Don't ask me why. Maybe I am just like that.

I wasn't feeling good.
PMS I think..
I was really tired too.
Plus my dad kept irritates me with qns that I dunno how to answer and asking me to do something really redunant which makes me fumes!

Then I dunno why I started thinking stuff..
Asking veron and dear weird qns...

Haha but all those aren't the important things that I am going to say here.
Anyway I confessed one of my unhappiness to him just now.
I really need to take a lot of courage to tell him how I feel inside..
It was a better move.
At least we felt better and we need not to keep playing guessing games isn't it? :)

I guess I really need to take this step in future?
Well, I guess I will still contradict myself.. :S

No comments: