Thursday, December 17, 2009

Finally taking Degree course!

YEAH!!
As what the title states, i have finally admit into school.
Course will start on May.
But i need to do bridging for 4 weeks.
So i will start on 7th Jan 2010.
Excited yet worried that i cannot pass my bridging modules.
HAHA! Too early to say it, i know..
I have lost touch of books for almost 2 YEARS!!

By the way, i am going to SMa School of Management - Murdoch.
Same school as Lixian~
And will be taking Marketing and The Media (BMM).
It will be half Marketing and half Mass Comm (PR).
Not a double major course.

You are thinking why i suddenly changed my mind?
Why not continue taking design course?
That's because i feel that i might not continue my career path on design.
But still i am interested in advertising line.
Therefore, i decided to take BMM. :)

So i will be taking PT study.
Now i gonna find a FT job.
Really cannot live without money.
My family not giving me money to spend anymore. Sobx!
Have to rely on myself already~ :(

Anyway, I've finally fulfill one of my do-to-list.
Wasted 2mths to finally decide wat i wanna do after i left Emerson.
Time really flies..
Time is really precious especially when you are getting older..
So, Mr Gary Teo next year will be your turn.
Please start planning now. LOL! :p

No comments: