Tuesday, December 15, 2009

原来是美男阿! You're Beautiful



Just finished watching this KDrama - 原来是美男阿! You're Beautiful.
A show intro to me by Sheau Wei.
Because i also like to watch Park Shin Hye's show, so i was interested when she told me about it. =D

And yes! The main actors are so cool and handsome. *melted*
Of course, when you think of romantic korean drama, they are all about the same.
I just like the way they express their love to each other.
Awww, so romantic~
Moreover, the storyline was kinda different from the others which i watched.
They made Park Shin Hye dressed as guy.
Anyway if you are interested, you could click on the link about for synopsis. :)

I've posted 2 songs before.
Actually there are more of the other songs which i felt that they are nice.
I read the translation, the lyrics are nice too.




OMG!
I love this part below in EP13!


Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On a-Jupiter and Mars
In other words, hold my hand
In other words, darling, kiss me

Fill my heart with song
And let me sing for ever more
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you


Here i intro the main actors and actress.

Park Shin Hye
She flimed in the stairway to heaven and from then on i love to watch her show..
I feel that she's really pretty~


Jang Geun Suk
This cool guy is so handsome~
And when he smiled, he's so cute.
I saw him acted in Beethovan Virus when i was in KL~


Jung Yong Hwa
He's another handsome in the show. :p
His role look like Hua Ze Lei in Hana Yori Dango.
I felt heartache for him for his role. Teehee~
He's born in 1989.
And that's shocked me!!!


Lee Hong Ki
I googled more of his pics just now and he looks really cute lah..


Awww...
Anyway its a happy ending. =D


Hahaha..
One of the cute bear in the show lah..
Its called 猪兔子。

Everytime i watches a romantic drama, i always wish that how nice would it be if reality is like this too.
But that's are all thought.
I shall just fantasize in my own world then.. :)

No comments: