Saturday, December 19, 2009

Invitation

Dear was very reasonable actually.
I appreciated it, really.
Just like today, i was supposed to meet him in the morning then meet my ex-colleague but he asked me to get more sleep before i meet them in the afternoon.
He also said that we could meet up at night after my event.
However, i was being naughty because i did not listen to him.
I met up with SheauWei earlier. ;p

I went Northpoint get SheauWei a Xmas gift before meeting her at CCK.
Bus-ed down to Beauty World Plaza.
I actually din heard of this place in SG~
Anyway, had brunch with her then off to her appointment for haircut.


Before her haircut.


And this is before.
Bob hair.
She looks so pretty~
Dont u think so? :D

After which, we went back to Lot1 for a short shopping while waiting for Debbie to fetch us to Steve's condo.
Actually, Steve invited us to his house for dinner and KTV.
However, the KTV lounge was booked.
Therefore, all of us just sat down chit chatting.


LOG CAKE!!
Poh Chan brought it from Bakerzin.
Its my first time eating.
And its real good!!
Tasted so HEAVENLY && SINFUL!


MK, Me, John Seat


DO, RE, MI, FA
Hahaha..
They were talking about height lah..
Thats why this shot came out~
Baby, Steve, SheauWei, MK


PohChan and MK

Other than people from Emerson, Steve's family were around too.
His sister and sister in law is kind.
Especially his sister..
She advise us on beauty tip!
Hahaha..
This is the advantage of mixing with dajiejie(s). :p

The fun came in when SheauWei got Kendrick's wallet which was left on the table unknowingly.
All sabotage him.
Saying that we could used his credit cards to buy this and that.
OMG!! They're so damn funny~!

After which we left the place at around 9.30pm.
Debbie send SheauWei and I back to Petir LRT.
Then we walked down to BPP.
I left her and bus-ed down to meet my dear for supper at Jalan Kayu.
I was really too full so i din really ate much.
Then stayed over at his place. :)

No comments: