Monday, August 31, 2009

SUPER Random~

昨晚作了个梦。
梦境还蛮清楚的。
梦里的内容是我藏在心对一个人说的话~



Its Monday again today.
And its the last day of August.
Sept coming and left 4 more months to Year 2010.
When comes to think about it, time seems to pass quite fast, dont you think so?
Was rather bored at work.
Nothing much to do but try to find something to do. Pathetic.


Saw this when i am back from my lunch break.

After work, i went to Northpoint alone for a walk.
Bought a pair of wedge heels and a pair of slippers.
Actually, i was trying to waste my time there.
Because i wanna go to the clinic which opens at 7PM to get my duplicate MC.
Damn HR lost my MC.
Luckily i manage to get a copy of the MC if not, i gonna get an unpaid leave. =/

Back home before 8pm. :)
Indulge myself with Chocolate Cake.
Not my favourite though but still not bad.


Really wonder how boliao can we get? LOL!


Video that i wanna share.

Who say a wedding should be held in a traditional way always?

No comments: