Sunday, August 30, 2009

♥!

Weather is so nice today isnt it?
And its so nice that my boyfriend coming over to find me, even though i told him he doesnt need to as its raining outside. Y!
He came over just to pass me shows and PSP game - Dissidia Final Fantasy.
And we PK with each other, so fun~



Saying about Dissidia Final Fantasy.
I din really know how to play but the gameplay is quite interesting though.
I now cant wait for Silent Hill: Shattered Memories which will be out on 13 Oct 09.
And and, next year Feb would be Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth which my sis was telling me about!
Games games and more games please~ ^-^

So we went out for dinner at CP.
Ajisen-ed.

Boohoo~ Monday is coming and i hate it~ :(




Because i can't sleep til you're next to me
No i can't live without you no more
Oh i stay up til you're next to me
Til this house feels like it did before
Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah
Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah

No comments: