Saturday, February 06, 2016

Gift Ideas for Valentine's Day

Valentine’s Day is coming in less than a month time.
Cue Love is in the Air~
In this coming romance season, I am sharing with you some gift ideas for your partner.

I always feel that buying gifts for my girlfriends are easier than buying for my boyfriend.
Because buying for girls, there are so many choices ranging from clothes, accessories, makeup products, bags or even appliances.
While buying for guys, always give me headache. Or is it me?
I always tend to think of questions like “What does he like/ need?”, “Will he likes it?” and “Will he use it”?
Hmm actually, I will also have questions while buying for girls just that it is easier to decide what to get for them.
Maybe because I put themselves into my shoes. Haha..
Even my girlfriends and I would discuss about what we would buy for our guys sometimes.

Looking through what ZALORA offered for Valentines' Day gift in their online website, gives me a few gift idea.
Here I picked 3 choices for the ladies as a gift ideas for you guys.

1. Misfit
With the current healthy lifestyle that many women want to meet, getting this Misfit sport band can help your ladies to track her fitness performance.


2. Paul Hewitt Watch
This classic design watch is wearable for any occasion.


3. Zerlina Sling Bag
Trendy bag that fits any function.


So hurry and shop for your gift now!

No comments: