Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Biggest Regrets?

I chanced upon an interesting video on Facebook the other day.
In the video, a chalkboard was placed on a street in New York City asking strangers to write their biggest regret.
After watching, I thought to myself, what is my biggest regrets?
After pondering for awhile, I can't really think of any biggest regrets as of now.

In the past, I made a lot of impulse decisions and then regretted, especially selecting a course to study.
The lucky thing is that I finally found the right course to study and is progressing to Term 5.
Few months more to completion!
Even though. its hard and I always felt like giving up sometimes, I know that its always bitter first then sweet thereafter.

Same goes to taking my driving license.
I failed so many times but still gotten the license in the end.
I feel really lucky that I didn't give up halfway.

Actually, many a times, I do things and stop halfway.
So I guess, next, I would like to progress on learning keyboard, piano or taking up language lessons. :p

In a nutshell, I believe that if one keeps on trying hard, you will succeed in the end.
So DO NOT GIVE UP! :)

Watch the video here.


No comments: