Sunday, July 17, 2011

HARRY POTTER!

Saturday movie with the BF at Kallang Leisure Park.
Wanted to go for ice skating, but we woke up late so drop the idea of it. :(



Caught Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2 which is the last series for Harry Potter.
I dont know why but i felt very touched after the show.
Maybe because its the ending and this show has accompanied us for as long as 10 years.
We see casts like Daniel Radcliffe (As Harry Potter), Emma Watson (As Hermione) and Rupert Grint (As Ron) growing up!
I like the last series of it.
Actually, i dont read the books of Harry Potter so i dont really know the difference between the shows and the book story.
I likes visual effects more than reading a book. :)

So actually, this weekend is nothing much.
Heard that the railway tracks are closed for renovation!
I am so sad, i haven gone there to take any vintage photos yet.
The consequences of procrastinating. :(

Next few weeks gonna have few programs coming up!
So i guess i wont be that bored.
And i am going to get a new color for my hair this coming week!
Looking forward to it because i am hating my black roots now..
Had a few colors in mind, but not sure what will be the end result.
If you wanna see my new look do come back my blog. :D
See you~



No comments: