Monday, July 04, 2011

IT'S JULY ALREADY!

Counting 5months more to a new year.
I guess it should be quite fast.
JULY is a sucky month with no PH. WHY?!
Now I cannot wait for my trip already next month and one coming on November.
I'm craving for more holiday and overseas trip.
Its like an addiction. :)

So how's your weekend goes?
I am gonna dump all my weekend into this post.
No photos because i was too lazy to makeup and camwhore.
Moreover pimples are popping out of my face (someone must be cursing me right?!) so i am gonna give my face to rest and breathe..


On Saturday, went to AMK Hub to watch Transformer: Dark of the Moon with EngSang and Jingwen.

How do you think of the show?
I think its ok.
I think i would still prefer the first and the second series.
They are nicer than this third series.
Too many people crazily booked in advance.
You know I booked this show 5days in advance and my seat are still quite near the front. -.-"
So the show lasted for 2.5hours, which means our show ended at about 4.20pm.
Actually, we should be going for KTV, but by the time i'll be late for dinner and meeting BF so we cancelled it.

Went back home to wait for BF to come my house to pass me my stuff before we head out for dinner at Yishun Pasar Malam.
We ate the Ramly Burger and Fried Bee Hoon for dinner.
Nothing much, we walked around awhile to digest our stomach before we went back his home.
That's all for that Saturday.

Sunday night, I had dinner with my family.
It was daddy's birthday so i thought we all should gather like last year to have dinner together. :D
Its so hard to make decision on where to what to eat.
Because my mum and dad are very indoor person, dont like to go far.
Moreover, grandfather and grandmother is going that night so we have to choose somewhere near.
I didnt want to eat the same thing every year, like zi char so sis actually suggested Big Fish (which i never heard before) at sembawang.
However, her friend said that it has moved to downtown so we got to re-choose again.

I chanced upon a chinese cuisine restaurant at Northpoint.
So mum and sis agreed to the place thus we met up at 8pm for dinner.


Total of 9 person in a table. :D
There were Dad, mum, my 2 grandparents, sis, bro, bro's gf, BF and me.
9 person for about $180.
The portion came in quite small for 9 people thus we have to order like 2 plates for each portion and some are quite expensive.
The xiao long bao is not as good too.

Anyway if they are happy, i am happy already.
Its not really easy to gather everyone together to eat.
Especially dad is working night shift and i seldom sees him on weekdays too.
Only morning for awhile when i wake up, he just back from work.
And maybe sometime after work, if im home early, i might get a chance to see him preparing to go work. :(

Just want to say that I love dad the most. :)
Even though he might quite irritating sometimes.
Oh he's also a very guy too, dont see that he got a fierce face. LOL!

That's all for the weekend.. :D

No comments: