Saturday, July 30, 2011

Langkawi - A place where I always longing to go!

I’m always exploring places to go in the world and Langkawi is one of them in my list!



After my first trip to Redang this April (Part 1 & Part 2), I’ve been dying to go to places with powdery white sands, sea with clear water and the blue sky. Seriously, you don’t find this kind of place in Singapore! Places like that is an ideal holiday to chill and relax!

Other than chilling and relaxing at the beaches, there are so many things you can do in Langkawi too!


1. Water sports! I want to try Parasailing!


2. Taking the cable car ride all the way up to Mount Mat Cincang to see the breathtaking view of Langkawi!


3. Nothing can beats a good and relaxing massage!

4. Shopping with duty free!

5. And many many more!! =p


Awww… such paradise… How can anyone resist it?!
I want to be there…!!

Fullfil my dream by voting for me at http://www.in2it.sg/langkawi already! :D


Click as shown above!


Vote by clicking on the stars! :)



Thank you very much in advance! ^~^


«images all credit to google.com.sg image»

No comments: