Friday, May 13, 2011

Birthday Trip - Redang - Day 2 & 3

So on the day 2, we woke up really early like 730AM.
Usually, when we go for holiday, we don't wake up late because we don't want to waste time sleeping!
My point of view is that if you want to sleep then I suggest you do not go for holiday; you might as well sleep at home right?
Anyway, so we wake up at around 730AM, we washed up and prepared.
Then we headed out for our breakfast at the restaurant.

Because we were having snorkeling activity at 9AM, we can’t afford to get too much.
Anyway, snorkeling for 3 stops is about RM75 (around SGD30) there.
I wonder if it’s expensive?

It’s our first time and I'm really excited!
So we waited for the instruction then a few guys brought a group of us out to the sea.

Our first stop was the Turtle Bay.
We really saw a big sea turtle in the water but not very clear.
The turtle went up to the shore to lay their eggs so we weren’t allowed to be near there.


It's the first time we went into the sea and donned in a life jacket as well!
Even though I know how to swim, I was afraid to swim without a life jacket.
Maybe because the ocean is very big, and I didn't have this kind of experience before so I am not daring enough!
However, swimming with life jacket is very tedious.


Anyway the water is damn salty!
I drank a few mouthful of it.
Also, you will feel stingy feeling on your legs and arms maybe due to the saltwater which the body cannot take it?

2nd stop was Teluk Mak Simpang.
The guys throw bread into the water to feed the fishes.
A lot of fishes swam towards me.. Very fun!


Hehe.. I’m trying to take a photo of myself in the water.. :p

The last stop was Pasir Akar.
Because boyfriend couldn't swim around so most of the time I stayed around the water.
But the last stop, one of the guys took me around to see different things.
He took a sea mushroom and I tried touching it!
It's hard. HAHA!
If I don't remember it wrongly, it's below image. ^~^


He also swam under the water and showed me some coral reefs.
Most of the corals were dead. It’s sad I don't know why...
If not it would be very beautiful.
So, he brought me quite far out of the boat.
When the boat gave signal that they are leaving, I panicked.
I couldn't continue swimming because I was really tired.
Luckily the guy who brought me out managed to help me back to the boat. -.-"

Anyway, below are some of the photos I took using the waterproof camera (RM75) that we bought there.
Actually if you have a waterproof camera, I recommend you bring that because the images taken will be more pretty yah... :)








At the last stop before heading back! :)
I really had a fun experience!
I want to try parasailing in future!
The place doesn't have that activity, how sad. :(


We went back to our room for a bath as our body was full of salt and my hair was tangled. D;
Then we had our cup noodles for lunch.


By this is the image of our resort.
Our room is on the second floor, another couple staying at the ground floor.


Room number 156. :)


The path that we walked everyday.


SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK!

We went back to the beach to chill again.
It seems like nothing much to do there really. HAHA~
We didn't thought of going out of the place because we thought there's nothing outside.




Beverages to chill by the beach.


Gadgets.
Yeah, i on music to set the mood. ^^




Haha.. he seems like a pervert taking photos of other girls. ;X


I bought a bottle to collect the sand and the seashell.
I shall do it for every beaches i go!

We decided to go to the bridge.
Images were from the bridge view.













Before we left the bridge, i ask BF help me to take a photo.
Never thought, it would come out so nice!
This photo is my favorite! :D




So cute!
I wondered who made it!

After which, we went around taking photos, waiting for dinner time.




The reception area.







So around 630PM, we went for our dinner buffet!


Nice skill.


Vegetable soup! Very nice.


Appetizer










Dessert Bar. *drool*


Beautiful dusk.

Back to our room, i received a gift from him.
My birthday gift. :)








Ended the 2nd day like that.

Woke up before 7AM in the morning.
Shagged but still got to drag out feet as the check out time is 8.30AM.
Around the same time, they will bring us to the airport.


Last meal there before we left the place. :(




Here is the departure area.
Arrival is just beside.


Our plane back.



Overall, I had fun even though there's nothing much to do.
This kind of trip for me could only last the most 3D2N.
Otherwise, I will bored to death i guess. LOL!
Still, I might go back again but till time, i will stay at the other beach - Pasir Panjang beach, which also know as the Long Beach.
Hopefully when I go back, I will get to see beautiful sunrise and sunset!

Oh ya, by the way I haven mention that the service at Berjaya Redang Resort is great!
Staffs are really friendly and helpful which makes you feels home there.

Alright, that's all about my birthday trip!
Till then, Redang.

No comments: