Sunday, May 01, 2011

IT'S MAY!

Its already MAY!
We are almost moving to the second half of the year.
The first week of May for me is rather a busy one.
2 days of classes and 2 days of keyboard lessons (1 day is make up lesson).
Thus, when I've the time then I will post all the backdated post including my Redang Trip post.
I will spilt the post into two - Day 1 and Day 2.
So do wait patiently for it ok! Hehe..
**Loads of pictures need to edit**


AND exam is coming in a month time.
I gonna start my 'quite last minute' revision!
Kinda nervous.
If i didnt do well, i will blame myself for not revising my work earlier.
Seriously, I feel that F2 is not very easy to pass as there are so many formula for me to remember! So dead.. :(
Still, at least i hope for a just pass so that i wont waste my money and my time for this semester!

Life's still as boring.
But i am still trying to live it up! Hahaha..
I'll stop right here.
Be right back for more posts!
XYXY~

No comments: