Sunday, January 16, 2011

Throw Throw Throw, Pack Pack Pack

CNY is coming in a few weeks time thus, its spring cleaning time!
This time, i really threw away so much things which i've been keeping for years!
Some of them were letters from sec school days, which i exchange with my Primary school buddy.
Some of them were bought or given to me by my friends but i feel that no point keeping so i threw away as well.
Also, we are going to throw away a cupboard.
By throwing so many things away, i hope my room will be more neater.
Really hate the dust that trap all around.

Sis is also moving back soon.
Which means im back to sharing room with her AGAIN!
Actually, after she moved out, i got her bad habit of throwing things all around in the room. Damn!
Now when she's back, i MUST NOT do these again.
Hopefully, we can rearrange our room.
I got an idea of how it would be like. Hurhur~
I am also getting a new study table for myself. :)
Kind excited and hope for a new year change this time!

No comments: