Sunday, January 09, 2011

First Week of 2011

Hello Hi!
Haven been blogging nowadays..
Maybe i've lost interest in blogging?
Actually i am also quite busy and also lazy to blog lah..

On the 4th Jan its first day for work and school for me.
Well work is real busy for me.
I got to clear most of my work as instructed by my boss.
I managed through and luckily its over now.

School went well too.
I've Engsang and Jingwen with me so i wouldnt feel bored in school!
I hope to pass ACCA.
Total of 14 modules!
Sigh.. i counted if i were to take 2 modules per sem, i will have to take 3.5 year to complete it! *faint*

So on the Friday after work, went to USS with BF and Veron.
Finally went there.
The after hollywood hours ticket only cost $5.
The most love is the 5mins spectacular firework show!
I will go back when all the rides are open! ^~^


Long long ago.. in a far away castle... ;p


Waiting for this ride to open.
Im very eager to try it!









Saturday was shopping day with SW.
Its a time of the year to do CNY shopping.
I bought 2 tops.
Still wana get a dress for CNY.
Next week will do it with BF.

Today, i played Final Fantasy 13 on BF's PS3!
The graphics is damn awesome!
Haha.. thanks to him for letting me play~ ^~^

Alritey, thats about all for this week.
Ciao:)

No comments: