Saturday, January 01, 2011

HAPPY 2011!

Hello~
This is my 1st post in 2011!
How was your NYE?

I didnt work on my NYE as boss declared office close.
So in the morning, i went back SGH to pass my friend a drama show.
After which, i went to Chinatown to buy stuff and also got KOI drinks.
However, the guy get my order wrong.
I didnt order the drink with pearls but my drinks got pearls *sad*
So i went to run errand for company at my own's will.
Ended up with a wasted trip as the counter was closed!
The bank manager gave me wrong information. Sigh~
Thus, i went back home.

Met up with BF and his family at Vivo at 6pm.
Pity him for working full day when his office closed for half day.


Watched The Ghost Must Be Crazy.
There are 2 stories.
I think the NS story is better.
The second story is abit bullshit. Haha..

So after movie, we went steamboat for dinner.
Our view outside the restaurant is Sentosa already, very good view.
After we finished our food, we waited for about 1hr plus for fireworks.





There were 3 places putting fireworks.
I saw from 2 places and heard 1 place.
Saw at Sentosa and Mount Faber and heard from Marina Bay Sands side.
But if the fireworks is near to us, i will feel more happy and bliss. :)



Dated: 1/1/11

No comments: