Friday, December 31, 2010

Farewell 2010~

2010 is coming to an end in a few hours.
How was your 2010?

There were lots of changes for me in this year.
I met lots of new friends this year as well as I lost a few.
The major one that i lose is the one of the best.
Friends come and go so i'll just accept it.
However, i am really glad that i met a lot of new friends whom is now my KTV khakis, they are all my SGH colleagues. :)

Veron and I met up more this year, I guess we got closer as well.. :)
This year we went overseas twice!
One is Genting and then Batam on Xmas eve!
Looking forward to more~

I went to Taiwan again with BF this year and it was still good!
Hopefully i will be able to travel to more places.
My dream is to travel the world~
I still wanna see the autumn leaves and the snow~!
However, without a stable job, like now, i wont be able to fulfill my dream as well~!

Hopefully 2011 is will be better!
I registered for ACCA and i must be determined to finish that course.
Hope Jingwen, EngSang and I will pull this through together.
I dont wanna waste my money again.! :(

Alritey, before i end this post.
I wish you have a wonderful end for 2010 today!
Lets welcome 2011!
Happy New Year!! Happy 2011!

No comments: