Saturday, December 18, 2010

XMAS Shopping

This year BF and I not giving each other any xmas presents surprise.
We buy for each other straight. ^~^
Not going to say what is it now.
I haven take photo of it. Hehe~

So we were like travelling around town.
Tried the ChicKing at Marina Square.
Its newly open.


Well, what i can say is that its the first and last time for me to eat this.
I'll prefer KFC or Popeye. :)

This year decoration in Orchard is my fave!
Because its bluey~~~~
And i really look the sparkling lights that lit the streets.



On the way walking, we saw some girls selling a santa's clip.
BF bought one for me and also as a donation.


One and only blurry pic we took that day.
I didnt make up as well. :(
I dont usually make up when i am out with BF because BF dont take pics with me.
So i doll up with i meet with my sistas my friends when we will take lots of pic. Hehe~

Last minute met up with Ver n Ed at NEX for movie.
We watched Sammy's Adventures The Secret Passage.



What can i say?
The sea turtle called Sammy is damn cute!




Really like the show.
Argh, i've been watching cartoons lately.
I'm waiting for the show, Meet The Parents: Little Fockers.

So after the movie, we went Changi Village to have Dim Sum for supper.
Day ended at around 1AM+. :)

No comments: