Saturday, December 25, 2010

Xmas Butter Cookies~

Hello~
I am back from Batam. :)
I really got lots of update to do now..
Pictures pictures.. Loads of pictures to edit and upload.
Taiwan trip, Batam trip.
All backdated post.

Anyway, I shall update one of the post before Xmas.
On the 23rd, i stayed up till 1am+ baking cookies. LOL!
Its my 1st time trying to bake it.
I am quite happy with the result!

My recipe is from http://allrecipes.com//Recipe/butter-cookies-ii/Detail.aspx


Its very tedious mixing this dough as I don't have the kitchen mixer. D:


Yeah I bought x'mas shape cutter. Hehe~


Fresh out from the oven.


Some that are burnt, but no burnt smell and taste nicer.. haha~


Weeee~ :D


4 packs for guys in my company, 1 for Veron and the box is for BF~ :D

Its quite fun actually. HAHA!
Trial and error abit here and there.
And I use my microwave to bake it. ^~^

Alritey, before I end this post.
Wish you a Merry Christmas! :D

No comments: