Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Start of December

HI!
Its the start of December already.
Year 2011 seems nearer now.
Any resolution for the new year?
What your completion in 2010?
I shall think about it and list them now like the past few years i did.

By the way, December seems a busy busy month for me!
A lot of meet up coming up.
Shall enjoy and catch up with my girls~ *beams*

And i gonna meet my prince, Kim Hyun Joong, in 2days time with Yishan!
Goodness, damn excited now while typing this~
I've never imagine that i am going to see him REAL LIFE!!
Start "falling in love" with him when i watched Boys Over Flowers and i still love him now. :D
His smile, his voice, his gentleness, his everything just melts my heart. Hehe~ *shy*
Omg i think i really sound like a crazily young fan over some korean actor/singer.




Yeah this is the tix! ^^
Hope to chop a better place so can be nearer to my prince.

Alritey, i think i shall start editing pictures for Taiwan Trip already.
Its going one month already and i haven start writing about it.
Give me few days more~~ :)
Signing off for now..
Cya!

No comments: