Thursday, December 09, 2010

My girls!

Met up with Huisan and lixian today.
Finally we registered for our keyboard lessons!
Starting next month, every Friday evening.
Hee.. So excited now.

Sigh.. They kept telling me that ACCA is not an easy course to study.
I'm starting to regret now. :(
Maybe I really should try?
However I'm afraid of failing, dropping out and wasting money. *heartache*

Anyway, after registering, we walked all the way down from Chinatown to Tanjong Pagar.
They brought me to try milkshake at once upon a milkshake.
What a nice and unique shop name.








My girlfriends~ :)

Because the shop is closing, we went to somewhere near the MRT exit to continue our talks.
Parted at around 11pm!

Haha.. So now we'll meet like every week starting next months already~ ^^

2011 seems a busy year for me already.
Hoping to cope well in school is the most important thing now..


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: