Monday, December 13, 2010

Fun Weekend!

How was your weekend last week?
Mine wat fun last week!
We really made full use of it.

Saturday was a girls day out with Veron, Steph and Kaman.
Steph from us to East Coast Park for brunch.







Reserved at about 12pm but we reached at about 1130am.
Dine at The Seafood International Market and Restaurant.



YAY! Table for 4.!

Its Buffet Ala Carte.
Eat as much as you want~
We ordered super a lot.
Had a really full brunch.








See my satisfied face. :p

After which, we headed down to Bugis area for shopping.
No work also step into Bugis area.. -.-"
Haha.. anyway winter clothing is almost everywhere now.
I wonder why in SG, its so hot and we still have so much winter clothing.

So we went into the FOX apparel shop.
I started asking Veron to try beanie because i've never seen her wearing before.
Then Steph and Kaman joined in.
And I quickly snap a photo of us wearing beanie! ^^




HAHA! I know i look weird and had round face because i didnt let my fringe down.

Then we shopped around and we went to Bugis Street to do Pedicure and Manicure.




Kaman looks like a happy girl. So sweet. :)

While waiting for Veron and Kaman to finish theirs, Steph and I went to get KOI as we were thirsty.




While waiting for our drinks, camwhoring is the best way to kill boredom.

Then we went cold storage to get some BBQ stuff.
Since BF is near us, he came down to meet me.
After buying, Steph drove us to HaiBin U Enterprise for Prawning.
Kaman didnt joined us by the way.

Prawn for 3hrs.
BF became pro and its his 1st time prawning loh.
I totally lost my mood in prawning because i only catch like 4 prawns for 3hrs.
Most of it ran away when i hook it up. :(

But all in all, we caught many many prawns.
Which credit to Ver, Steph, BF and Ed. -.-"
Seriously we ate until we wanna puke.


BBQ-ing the foods.








Woo.. see the amount of prawns.!


US. Pardon me for my oily face due to BBQ-ing.

The night ended at ard 1AM.

Sunday is a day to JB.
Because we wanted to bring Steph in for a walk.
Ended up we sang 3hrs of K at Neways.
Its also my first time singing in Msia.
Which is quite fun i guess.
LokLok for dinner as we were quite full from eating at Neways.
Back home at around 11pm.

The weekend past really fast because we enjoyed too much! HAHA~

No comments: