Saturday, December 04, 2010

SHOPPING, SINGING

Just a quick post here.
Saturday, i met up with Veron at Somerset and off we had our lunch at Tarafuku Japanese Buffet Restaurant; 313@Somerset.
For lunch, each person is about $20.
Since its a buffet, you can take as much as you like.
Last order at 2.30pm so we had about 40mins to the last order, we straight away take many food and put on our table.





















After our full full lunch, we went shopping.
We're like walking the whole orchard!
From 313@Somerset to ION to DFS Galleria then last stop at Far East Plaza which she went to do her Express Manicure.









After her, i went over to International Building which i met up with my SGH singing khakis.
Actually, i was down with flu and had voice changed, but after singing a few songs my voice came back! Like miracle~
Had fun singing.
They always never fails to make me laugh.!

After our singing session, i headed down to BF house.
As i haven ate my dinner, i asked him to cook maggie mee as dinner for me.
Hehe.. I am a girl being loved. ;p

OK! Sudden ending but this is the post of the day~

No comments: