Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Absinthe Restaurant Francais

Because my malaysia colleague, June, came over to SG.
Boss arrange dinner at a French restaurant; Absinthe at Outram Park area.
The food was really great.


Smoked salmon for starter.


Roasted Threadfin for main.

I was telling June that i lived in SG for 20years+, i din even know so many nice restaurants around.
My boss only came here for 4-5years plus and he brought us to so many nice restaurants!
He really knows how to live life lor..

But seriously, i dont really like to eat with them so much because i am really picky on food.
If i were to eat with them, i usually got to force myself to eat those food that i dislike. :(
Anyway, it still good to try many nice restaurants because i cant really afford to such expensive food myself. =X

No comments: