Saturday, May 14, 2011

L'oreal Private Sale & FAST FIVE!


Met up with Engsang at around 4pm and we headed down to town.
This lady really knows how to drag time! LOL!
I seldom waste my weekend like this. :(
We went Plaza Singapore to get Fast Five ticket before we head down to Concorde Hotel for the L'oreal Private Sale fair.
Her friend got an extra ticket and she brought me in. :D
However, by the time we reached the place, most of the stuffs were sold out already.
In future, we shall go early!
Anyway, the private sale sells brands like Lancome, Biotherm, Vichy, Shu Uemera so on and so fore.
The prices there are of 50% discount!
She bought me a 2 way cake Lancome foundation for my late birthday present!
FYI this is Lancome Maqui Miracle Foundation.
I love it so much! :)


Pretty Casing



Because our show started at 9.20pm, we still had much time, so we went to eat dinner then had cake at Secret Recipe.
Plaza Singapore really got nothing much to shop!!
Still, we just walked around at the basement area.

Around 45minutes before the show starts, we went to Gongcha area to sit down while waiting for the time to pass...







Yup, we sneaked Gongcha in the threatre. ;p


Now now, about FAST FIVE!
I love everything about it.
The show is awesome!!
However, i can tell you that there's not much racing for this show except for the last part.

If I am not wrong, I did watch Fast and Furious 4.
But I cant remember the story really.
I guess the show is not linked. HAHA


Oh, Gal Gadot is so sexy and cool in the show!
I love and envy her body. Haha..


I guess other than Gal Gadot, it would be Vin Diesel that people would drool for? LOL.
He's the main actor and the coolest guy there.
Actually, i am not the sort to admire this kind of guy but i admire his cool attitude. Haha..

So go watch it if you have not ok?
Alright, till then. :)

No comments: