Monday, May 23, 2011

Usual updates

Good afternoon!
I realized that nowadays I didn’t update much about myself in my blog but just the update of the activities that I had done.
I had so much to say, so much thoughts but I just don’t know how to pen it down.
I’m really not good at words and also maybe some stuffs are just redundant to blog it out.
Usually I am also tweeting most of my rants already so I didn’t bothered to write it here again.

So now, it’s my exam period.
Its been so long I’m having this exam mood.
Actually to be honest, I’ve been studying a little.
I still cannot change my burning midnight oil or ‘hugging the Buddha’s leg’ attitude, thus I’m quite worried that I would flung.
If I would fail, I would blame it on myself. :(
Just gotta do my best for it!

I haven update to you on my keyboard lesson!
I’m enjoying every lesson that I attended.
Actually, I got the nice song sheet, for example, 童話 by 光良.
I can play it well at the start but not very well at the ending part.
I really hope I can master it well so that I can play it for you all to listen ok?

Work is like usual.
The current trainee still have about 1 month more with us then another new trainee will come here.
Still no news on new staff coming in but I can see that they are trying to find one now.
The new staff they are recruiting is to help them on sales so I guess it’s not about helping me.

Oh yeah, the Starbucks promo last week, half price for all Frappe, did you all know it?
I’m sorry I didn’t share with you here but if you are following me on twitter, I’ve been raving about it!
My boss treated us twice in the week – Wednesday and Friday.
Didn’t expect him to treat twice seriously but its good!

So yah, you can see that I’m like nothing much to update because most of them are really usual stuff.
Well, I can say is that I’m going on a short trip on August to Penang with BF, Sheauwei and Andrew!
Penang is Sheauwei’s hometown so she will be bringing us around.
I will be asking her to bring me to visit her mum and dad too!
She told me that she is borrowing her sis’s car and could drive us around on the weekend.
I’m so excited now! Can’t wait for good food and shopping!
Tickets have been booked and it’s not cheap because I am going on the peak period.
I didn’t know that for budget airline, we need to pay for the seat as well!
Are you serious? God gracious!
I feel that I got cheated! Damn!
Now I can link my thoughts to this video below already.



Anyway, I really wanted to change blogskin but I am really busy and lazy. Haha..
Okok I will find time to do it.

I guess that about it for the time being.
Ciao.

No comments: