Friday, July 22, 2011

Hello Ashy Hair~

Finally after 3mth+ i went to get a new hair color, and went bangs again after 6mths of growing fringe.
I'll try to maintain my bangs from now on ok.

So after work, I cabbed down to Far East Plaza to get my hair done at Artica Hair Studio.
The service is good.
Actually, I cant really make up my mind on what color to do, but I want something ashy.
So my hairstylist, Nic, helped me to dye the color.
I just told her that I wanted ash color.
Then she helped me to mixed and dye my hair.
The color came out quite nicely, something like hers.
Currently under my room light, I really love the color.
Not very sure under the sunlight, how does it look like.
Shall see tomorrow morning. :D

Here's 2 eye candies for you.





It's a long day.
You can see my eye bags in the photos right? :(
I am going to bed after this.
Nights!

No comments: