Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What makes life worth living?

A few days ago, this question sort of pop out in my mind.
Then i went to ask my gfs and bf about it.
My gfs don’t really answer me and one gave me a stupid answer. HAHA!
BF somehow answered my question.
To me, it’s somehow materialism.

Life has been quite aimless for me.
Since young, I always just follow everything or anything that is plan for me.
If I have it, then I have it.
If I don’t have it, then I don’t have it.
I might be disappointed when I don’t have it, but after a few days I'll be okay.
Maybe I guess I am just living in my comfort zone.

There's an ex-colleague of mine who once told me that she whatever she hoped/wished for, she somehow get it.
For examples, after her "O" level, she hoped that she will get into the Engineering course, and she went it.
Then after her poly day, she hoped that she can be an air stewardess and get successfully got the job.
Maybe she got aims, so her path lines up for her?

Even though every person has different fate, its up to each person, how they want their life to be worthy.
You can make it fulfilling and worthwhile or you can make dull.

So what makes life worth living for me?
Actually I am happy that i got a job and that the earning allows me to go travelling yearly.
I always wanted to be an air stewardess but i don't have the courage to take up that job.
I went a few time for the SQ walk-in but didnt get the chance to go in the interview.
Anyway, travelling makes me feel that i am worth living because at least i know that i am not trap in Singapore and i get the chance to see the world outside to experience.
At least, i feel happy.
I guess living is all about feel happy isn't it? :)

No comments: