Thursday, July 21, 2011

Impromptu Meet Up!

Didnt plan on this meet up with Ver and Steph!
It just sort of happened. HAHA!
Oh well, I loveeee event happen like that as i wont feel that it just another Thursday, ya know? :)

Met them up after work and we went to Nihon Mura at Hougang Plaza for our dinner.
Is it all the stores name 'Suki Sushi' has changed to 'Nihon Mura'?
So anyway, we choose the buffet menu with free flow of salmon sashimi!!
Best for those who are salmon sashimi lover!




Does the above makes you drool? :P

The amount of food they ordered are scary to me! HAHA!
I am not a big eater and a lot of food that i dont eat, so to them I am wasting money eating buffet! -.-
Anyway, its ok wat~ I still eat salmon sashimi so i don really waste money okay~ ;)

This is not it. Actually there are more food after that just that I didnt took any photos.


Alritey, chocolate ice cream as desserts. So-so only~



After filling our stomach, we went over to Kbox for singing session.
Sang till amount voiceless because the song that we picked are of high pitch, need to scream kind. LOL!
Nonetheless, still enjoyed even though its just a short day. :)

No comments: