Sunday, July 31, 2011

Weekend Update!

Hi, doing a weekend update again.
Seriously dont you find my blog boring?

Friday night, Ed brought us in to JB for a seafood feast!
Haven had crab for so long.
Had salted egg crab and i dont really like it.
Chilli crab is better just not too spicy for me would be great!
Haha no pics, only Ver took the pics.
Will/Might upload if i got the pics from her.

Saturday, I met up with the SGH gang for Zeh Zeh (Clara) farewell "concert".
I find that the title is really cute created by Kelvin i guess. HAHA..
Clara decided to left SGH and go to KTPH to work.
Best wishes to her. :)
So good to be kept in contact with the SGH gang even I've left the place for a year plus!
Time really past....


Our dearest Zeh Zeh.. :)

She sang a few 严爵's song and now i am addicted to the songs. ^^

After the KTV session, I went to meet BF for dinner and for movie.
Dinner at Just Acia at Dhoby Ghaut Exchange.
Its the 2nd time, I ate there.
The set meal is cheap which comes with free flow drink and ice cream.














Self-cameraing =p

After which we caught Wu Xia.

Seriously Donnie Yen show is getting boring.
I still think that Yong Chun is the best show of his.
As usual, the fighting part is always nice.
However, the storyline is quite bad...

On Sunday, BF drove me and his mum out to NEX.
Had our brunch at Prata Wala.
The Prata kosong is not as crispy that day. :(
And i over-ordered. -.-"

Its the first time BF drove me out.
Should have bought the 4D, if not i will win hundreds already. :((((
Better luck next time!!

Ok!
Thank you for reading this space. HAHA..

No comments: