Monday, July 11, 2011

Weekend with the BF!

On the Saturday night, BF and I meet up for dinner at Yishun Blk 925 to have our favourite chicken rice.!
After which, we trained down to Causeway Point to buy our movie tickets.
Actually, we decided to watch Ladaland but my sis said it's not nice, therefore we changed it to Treasure Inn.

I was really unlucky to get rashes on my face.
So before the movie start, 1 hour earlier, i went to see doctor to get medicine.
Luckily the medicine works, if not i will not dare to go out to face the world. :*(

Anyway the movie, Treasure Inn (财神客栈), is a very very funny show.

We laughed like throughout the show most of the time.
Never regret watching that! Haha..
For those who is seeking for comedy show, I would recommend this!

On the Sunday, it rather a boring and lazy one because we spend the whole day watching TV shows.
Except that i want to introduce you to our new place for Prata!
As BF is craving for it and I said that i will not want to go back to Jalan Kayu, so he suggested to go NEX; Prata Wala for prata!
The place is very packed with people as there arent many seats around as well.
We waited for about 15mins+ before we got seats.

So we got ourselves 2 prata plain and 2 eggs.
Actually i wanted to try the paper prata but due to peak hour they do not do it, so i shall it try next time!
I totally love the prata there!

Can you see from the photo?
The crispiness is HEAVEN!
It's been so long since i last ate crispy prata and I really love crispy stuff FYI. :)

So i found my new love!
Shall continue to look for good food! Yummilious fooood!
There's so many food i want to try, so many place i wanna go in SG but some places are just out of the way.
Anyway, there will be chance. :)
Till here. Bye!

No comments: