Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Ding-a-Ding

In a few hours time, June is ending.
Goodbye June, and Hello July.
Which left to 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 more months before 2009 ends.
Sound fast yah?
And i am only left with about 3 more months in this company!!
Wahaha.. I guess some of you might get irriated with me of my counting down. :p

I guess i'll be going to school Next Year Jan.
To Murdoch - Marketing and The Media?
Or to SIM - Multimedia Technology and Design?
Full or Part time?
Now i 2 courses to choose.
I have to slowly narrow down my choices.
In a dilemma.
Hate making choices. =(

Anyway, yesterday and today is a stress free day.
The people from North, South and West is not around. =D
But i still have to do backup for Shari as she MC-ed today.
Sians. Hope nothing much.
I can slowly take my pace. ^^



HOROSCOPE For Today~
Love: Your luck is about to change.
Career: While we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside us.
Health: Drink plenty of fluids to keep your teeth and bones healthy.
Wealth: You should avoid overspending.

No comments: