Thursday, June 18, 2009

Chilled @ IndoChine

Met up with JingWen & EngSang yesterday at Orchard.
Kinda a belated celebration of JingWen and me.
And also catching up.

EngSang suggested to go IndoChine because the liveband attracted her.
We had our dinner there too.
I had this Angel's Hair Pasta.
But to me, its not pasta lea..
To my surprise, the food is nice!
And EngSang let her tried the Chickenball for her dish, and i love it too! *drools*



After our eating our dinner, we ordered 2 alcoholic drinks - Sex on the beach and Long Island Ice Tea.
I think sex on the beach is nice.



Drinking and enjoying the band.
But the shitty thing is, there's no fan/wind.
And the 3 of us were sweating like hell~



Anyhow, we left the place at ard 10.40pm+.
I reached home at ard 11.30pm.



Belated bday presents from Jingwen.
A Necklace with 2 ways of wearing. Cool huh~


Belated bday presents from EngSang.
Heard from them both that its quite popular from 女人我最大。

Thank you, my dear girls.
I love it! =D

No comments: