Sunday, June 21, 2009

时间还过得真快。。。

Hmm..
I wonder why nowadays the days pass so fast.
I do mean weekdays too.
And june is ending soon...

Feel like the weekend is short.
Yesterday morning, went to tk blood test at TTSH.
Monday gonna have check up again.
Hope this the LAST!

Then went AMK to shop alot.
URGH! And i cant find the stuff i want!
Wasted trip. =(

Back home and watched 我们结婚吧!
I know its quite a backdated show.
Erm, the show is not that bad.
Some part quite lame lea.
I am now at EP7, waiting for the romantic scene, i hope.

10pm+, dear came over to my place and accompany me back to his house. ^-^
Supper @Mcdonald.
Nite movie - Naked weapon.
Not bad~

Woke up at 2pm today. -.-"
Lunch @LJS.
Back his house and played PSP for awhile.
Dear also show me his dad new pet!


A baby love bird.
So cute~
It scared of us~
I wanted to sayang it, and it kept moving away~
Dear hold it and it shit on his hand~ LOL!
He say he could feel the bird trembling.. :O

After which, we went to Kovan for dinner @Sakae Sushi with his mum and dad.
Bought Durians back home~


Yummy~ soft yellow meat and sweet.
I am a weird girl.
I only eat durian fruits.
But i dislike to eat durian cakes or other related.
And i find them smelly. HAHA!


My new bag from Charles & Keith.
Present from boyfriend for 1st Anni.
He kept saying the black bag that i got can be thrown away.
What a pig! :@


ANYWAY, I WISH ALL FATHER A HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! =D

No comments: