Monday, June 22, 2009

Rude Sales Assistant

Today i went to a photo shop at AMK Jubilee.
And i swear i have never use such an unhappy tone to talk to a sales assistant before!
The auntie was like not friendly at all can~!
And she still dare to blame me for not giving her the correct info, which is like wat the hell lah.
She herself got it messy, still dare to come and blame me.
I was really not happy at all.
I guess after she heard me giving her the unhappy tone, then she tried to talk abit nicer to me. =/

Check up today is good.
And i wont need to go back there again.
Doc say i am "discharged" already..

AND I FINALLY FOUND THE THING THAT I'VE BEEN LOOKING HIGH AND LOW TODAY!! =D
Even though i said i give.
But my heart dont let me give it at all~ hehe..
希望做出来的成果是美的。
也希望是值得的。
意义最重要!

No comments: