Tuesday, June 16, 2009

VENT IT ALL HERE!

I serious dont feel like complianing.
Who dont complaint about work?
Who likes to work?
Its because of money then we'll have to see people face.

That feeling is so sux, if you have to kio people shit to do.
Fucking hell~
The person who left told me no need to compile the documentation.
Then in the end, now customer say need.
Now i have to go around digging for the certs.
This is so sickening.
Now cos of docs issue, customer hold payment.
And so, this irritating person have to come ask me every week for the status.

I am not only handling this project only loh..
Dunno my shang bei zi qian him what sial?
Now he left already i still have to kio the shit. Knn~
Arghhhh..
Almost cried sitting at my desk juz now..

The other fucker better stop throwing work to me!

Veron say endure.
Yah, but have i not endure for long already?
Nnnnghhh, cant wait for Oct.
Its still like long way~ Hais.

No comments: