Friday, June 26, 2009

Death of Micheal Jackson

Sheau Wei smsed in the morning "Latest new Micheal Jackson has died."
In my mind, i thought which new Micheal Jackson.
After which, then i got her meaning, Latest news, Micheal Jackson has died."
Kind surprised.
So i went to google search. (I guess the search rate is high for the day.)
- http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obit_michael_jackson
He died at the age of 50.

Facebook was flooded with comments on Micheal Jackson.







Still, hope he rest in peace.
His song, "You are not alone" will be my favorite song from him. =)

1 comment:

Brenda Faircloth said...

The jacket of the season for me has to be the Micheal Jackson Jackets. I like the Michael style, when I see him dancing with different stylish jackets !!! I always get questions where i get it from and I'm glad to get it from Celebs Leather jackets. They have huge variety of leatherjackets, Micheal Jackson Leather Jackets etc.