Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Short meetup

After work, met up with Veron Mama and Yan at Northpoint...
Express Teppanyaki for dinner.
After which, went shop shop around for awhile.
The girls bought some fake eyelashes.
Veron wanna try it for tomorrow ROM.
So planned to go over to help her makeup.
But Yan, again left early..!!!
Stayed at Veron's house not even 30mins, her mum came to fetch her.
Idiot.. Forever never change.
Leopard never change its spot.
No wonder today she wore leopard bags and shoes. =/

Therefore, me alone continue to stay at her house.
Figuring how to make up and all. LOL!
I was supposed to help but like 越帮越忙 lea.. =(
In the end, she do it herself.
Done making over at ard 11pm.
Took photos~~ =D
She wore her bridal gown just for me. Hehe~
Too bad for Yan never saw le..


Pretty mama.. =D




Argh, i look so damn shag. =(







AS FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT!
I am a god ma of 2 princesses. =D
Hope you get what i mean. ^0^






Tomorrow, she's gonna be officially Mrs. Chua already.
Our da jie da in the group, first to get engage. Hoho~
I'm happy for her, really.
Hope she will be happy too. =D
Xoxo to my dear Veron Lo!

No comments: