Friday, June 17, 2011

Makeup-less

I am a lazy woman who don put on makeup everyday to work unless there's special occasion. HAHA!

So the purpose of me blogging is because i want to boast that nowadays i really love my skin because it has minimum pimples unlike the past where I've lot of pimples!
I dont know is it the product that i used last time that caused me to have lots of pimple.
That's why choosing the correct skin products (be it for skin protection or makeup products) is very important!
Anyway, my skin is still not very perfect but its so much better than last time. :D


Without specs, my dark eyebags are so obvious!


With specs looks so much better. LOL

It will be better if my skin give a glowy look even without makeup on.
Haha.. I know the best time to rejuvenate the skin is around 11pm to 1am.
However, i just cant resist using computer at that timing. :p
My beauty sleep only starts around 12am to 1230am.

So girls, now i've given you some tips!
And remember 世界上沒有丑女人,只有懶女人!(There's no ugly woman in this world, only lazy woman.)

Oh yeah!
By the way, TGIF!
I'm waiting for work to end in about 1.5hrs time~

No comments: