Saturday, June 11, 2011

PARTY once in a while

Last week Friday, after my keyboard lesson, I went partying with my girls at PH.
Haven been there for about half a year already.
Kinda had fun.
I think i'm old and i cant really hold my liquor.
2 free glass of bourbon coke, 1 jug of bourbon coke shared with Steph and 2 Tequila shots got me high already. -.-
Luckily, no vomitting this time round. LOL!

Oh yeah, I danced despite having muscle ache on both my legs.
Because on the day before, which was on the Thursday, i had fire drill at my workplace building.
Walked down by stairs from 33th floor to the first floor.
Seriously, i really didnt know this causes muscle ache and it ached for about 4days!

So back to the main topic, total of about 7 ppls (including me) in our group that day.
2 of them are Veron and Steph whom i know, the other girls are Veron's colleagues.
So i got to know her friends! Thats so cool~ LOL!
Most of the time i sticked with Steph only.
So its pictures time!


My babes!


Veron with her colleagues










*blow whistle* hehe..


She is Joey.




She is Panda.


Babes!







Hehe.. ending this post now.
Bye~

No comments: