Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Month of June

Hello guys, its the month of June already.
We're stepping into another half of the year.
Seems like fast isnt it?

Anyway, just wanna do a few updates that i left out.
On the 24th May, was my belated celebration with Lixian and Huisan.
Met up after work with them.
We had dinner and then KTV till midnight!
Our first KTV session together after so long!
All of us sang until almost voiceless. HAHA!


Pretty Coach wrislet from the girls, adding to my Coach Collection!
Thank you my girls~ :D

On the 25th May, I met up with Veron.
Finally after 3months+, i get to see my god daughters!
Both girls can already stand up and walk by themselves! So happy!
But the naughty girls still cannot stop fighting with each other for iphone or toys. Aiyoh~
Kids nowadays are so fortunate! LOL!








Eriko getting fustrated because Erika snatched her stuff. HAHA!





Really had fun playing with them!
When I left, they cry again.
I will try to find time to see them again.

31st May was BF 25th birthday.
We had a simple dinner together at Ipuddo Ramen; Mandrian Gallery.
After which we had Coldstone ice cream at Orchard Central.
Haha nothing much on the day itself because this year his birthday gift was Jolin Tsai Concert ticket.

That's about it for the time being.
I am preparing for my upcoming exam on 10 and 15 June.
Kinda stress, especially for the Management Accounting paper.
A lot of formula and thinking need to be involve for this paper.
Gotta blame myself for the last minute again.
Most things I've "returned" to the lecturer.
So for this few days, its gonna be hardcore revision!

Till then.
xoxo.

No comments: