Wednesday, June 29, 2011

On Trust Issue

BF and I had a talk the day before.
Random opening up to each other something like tat.
Somehow, i got to know some stuff from him and i hope its true even though i know it myself that i cant trust a person much.

After that night of talking those issues with BF, Xiaxue posted a blog post on trust issue!
Yeah go http://xiaxue.blogspot.com/2011/06/trust.html to read it if you are interested.
Bet most girls do agree with her.
And guys getting angry with the post, which i dont understand why?
Unless they felt guilty so they got angry. No?

I totally agreed with what she wrote and its how i felt towards a relationship.
I think i've said before that all guys just cant be trusted.
Yes, i am paranoid because i've seen real cases happening to my friends and even myself last time.
Even though now BF is still "clean and free" from all these nonsenses, i still cannot bring myself to trust him 100%.
Reason being because most of the time we meet up is during weekends and sometimes during weekday lunch (once a week only).
Therefore, who knows what or where he will do/go after work every weekdays right?
Also, we only online MSN to talk with each other everyday and we dont usually talk on the phone unless urgent matter.
Then with the current technology, anyone can online MSN using smartphone, so he can online at anywhere right?
So its not wrong for me being paranoia.

Anyway, if one day he really did betrays me then i guess its just my bad luck lor..
And i wont be so stupid like last time to accept a guy who betrays me again as i really cant stand betrayal.

No comments: