Friday, June 10, 2011

One Paper Down, One more to Go!

Had my very first ACCA exam today held at Expo Hall 5.
The first paper was F2 Management Accounting.
This paper is just a 2hr exam, total of 50 questions worth 90 marks.
I've been revising for about 2weeks+?
And today is a test of knowledge of how it goes.
A few friends tweeted, whatapps me asking how it was, i could only tell them maybe borderline fail. HAHA!
Yes, i am that pessimistic.
Some questions i can really do and i hope i got the right answers.
A few of them might get the wrong answers?
For those i dont know how to do, i just "tigam" the answers.
Luckily it's MCQ questions that why i can choose one answer and still got 25% chance of getting the correct answer.
Even though I'm feel that I'll fail, still i hope for miracles.
I dont wanna waste money and time~ :(

So one down, one more coming up on Wednesday - F1 Accountant in Business.
Still haven started revising for that.
Will do it this weekend.
Its more on theory unlike F2.
Hope i still remember those theory. =X

Jiayou bah!
Tata. :)

No comments: