Tuesday, June 21, 2011

50 Random Facts about Me

01. Since young, I am considered quite tall among the girls in class.

02. I started wearing spectacles at a young age of 5.

03. I hate that I have imperfect eyesight. I have high degree for both of my eyes and also astigmatism so I am planning to do LASIK next year.

04. My first favorite color is green then I change it to blue.

05. Most clothes of mine consist of black and white, but nowadays I am trying to brighten up my wardrobe so I am getting more clothes color.

06. When I was very young, whenever grandfather drove my family out, in the car ride I would sing Hokkien songs.

07. My favorite flavor is chocolate. Chocolate cakes, chocolate ice-cream but I dislike like eating chocolate bars.

08. I only order Mocha Frappe with whip cream from Starbucks.

09. The first band I loved was SPEED; Eriko Imai the first person I idolized.

10. I’ve idolized BoA Kwon for about 10 years after my sister start listening to her songs!

11. My playlist consists of soothing music, English, Japanese, English, Cantonese and Hokkien songs.

12. I need ice cubes in my carbonated drink even though the drink is already cold.

13. I am an art student who doesn’t really know how to draw.

14. I need something to cover my ear, and then I can get to sleep.

15. I am very fussy and picky with food.

16. I only eat apple, orange, durian, grape and watermelon.

17. I eat durian fruit but not durian cakes and others other than the fruits.

18. I adore cute and fluffy soft toy especially the toy is cute bunny!

19. Rabbit is cute and is my favorite animal however I don’t dare to hold it as I am afraid that I might hurt it.

20. My first relationship started at 16 years old and lasted for 5.5 years.

21. My circles of friends usually have 3 people in a group, including myself. For example, my primary school mates, I have 3 people in that group, same goes to the secondary school mates, Poly mates and Emerson Colleague.

22. I hold a few jobs before but the current one is my first permanent job!

23. I took the first flight when I was 21 years old to Hong Kong on year 2008. Since then, I’ve been traveling every year without fail.

24. I don’t only love shopping, I love sightseeing and want to see and experience what the other sides of the world look like.

25. RPG game is my favorite game genre.

26. I love playing games like Silent Hill, Final Fantasy and Secret of Mana. Those with storyline are my favorite!

27. Other than RPG, I also like puzzle or word games.

28. I am a listener rather than a speaker.

29. I am not good at consoling people.

30. I love designing for leisure, thus I do my own blogskins.

31. I can read and type simple Hiragana because I was into Japanese language during secondary school days. I borrowed Japanese book to read and write and also I went to CC with my sister to learn Japanese but dropped out because the teacher is not good at teaching.

32. I learnt swimming during Primary school days with my brother and got a basic cert and I can swim frog style and freestyle.

33. Currently taking up keyboard lesson because I always wanted to learn to play piano.

34. I was in school military band back in Secondary school as my CCA and I played the clarinet.

35. I have a total of 5 piercing on my ears, 3 on the left and 2 on the right but one of my right ear holes is closing. :(

36. I actually had belly piercing last year but due to infection I close it. :(

37. I love reading up on scientific matters

38. I get amused by the facts on universe or alien sighting.

39. I love to random google and read up on thing I am interested about.

40. I love haunted movies even though I am scared but I am quite brave to walk into the theme park haunted house without feeling scared unless something pop out in front of me suddenly.

41. I cannot stand the sight of cockroaches! I will scream and run as far as possible if I see one.

42. In fact, I detest all pests such as praying mantis, beetles and so on.

43. I believe “If there’s a will, There’s a way”, nothing is impossible if you don’t even try it.

44. Also, I believe in “Action speaks louder than words”, I don’t like people just saying they will do it, but he/she don’t even act, it means nothing.

45. Last time, my dad persuaded me to take up accounting but I refused because I didn’t take up POA in secondary school and thought that it would be difficult but now I am taking ACCA which is tougher.

46. I used to be afraid of dogs but now I am not.

47. I love champagne roses more than blue roses.

48. I cry when I watch scene which are touching, be it couples or family.

49. I used to cry easily, but I guess I am stronger now.

50. I was a Nokia user and now I am a iPhone user.

No comments: