Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Weekend.

Supposingly not meeting dear on Saturday because he said he was going JB with his friends.
In the end, the trip was cancelled.
So we met up.
I overslept again. =X

Actually, supposed to meet him at 10.30am.
But he msged me at 10.30am, then i got up. :O

As usual, met up at CP for breakfast/lunch.
Then back to his house.
Gamed.
I am currently PSP-ing Mana Khemia Student Alliance which bro and sis intro-ed me.
Quite a fun game, i think.
Its all about Alchemy kinda stuff~
And its also RPG. I like!! ^-^



During around evening time, dear on the show - 爱就宅一起.
EP 4 somemore! =/
I haven even watch EP 1 - 3 loh.
Stupid de~
Anyway, i just watched with him. HAHA!
Then at night went to eat Pizza at CP!
Wahaha, i am the one who suggest eating that.
Kinda surprise huh~?
He's surprised too. :O
Dunno why, i just craved for it.

Actually, i planned to go home even though i brought my clothes to his house.
In the end, went over to overnight.

Dear's dad's parrot can talk!
It can say How are you, Hello, Ray, and also sang abit of Happy Birthday to you.
Clever eh..
They still training it. ;D




Back to his house, he gamed PS3 and i continued my game.
Then we went to sleep at midnight.

The next morning, baobei made breakfast.
And i am the helper. Hehe~



Continued watched TW show after that.
Stayed at his house until 5.30pm.
And dear went to meet Kenny.
I went back Yishun to get my hair cut.

Oops, said that i wanna grow long hair and curl.
But i changed my mind again! =p
I really cannot tahan my very dry hair at my lower end.
And also due to the hot weather.
That's why i cut.



I am now shoulder-length hair.
Haven had this length for quite sometimes le bah.
My head feels, can i say lighter?
Mayb my body weight oso less than 1kg le bah. LOL!



Nah, LGM i cut for you to see le.
And i bet my sis is happy cos my hair is shorter than her le.
Yan is so disappointed that i cut my hair short. -__-"

Anyway, i am not regret cutting it also lah.
Will grow it back too~

Ok, thats all for weekend.
Back to work tml~ =/





Countdown 4more days to 22nd yr old. Eek~